Feb 4, 2017

Belli Toy Poodle

Belli, a Toy Poodle girl who got adopted about 3 weeks ago, was so timid that she only felt comfortable with the ladies when she first arrived at the owner's house.  But given time, she is now a sweetie to everyone at home.  I was engaged to groom Belli, her first grooming at home.  Upon entering the house, Belli ran into hiding.  So I asked the owner to leave her alone first while I sat down and chatted with the owner. After a while, I sounded out to the owner to carry Belli and pass her to me.  Belli was kind of nervous when put on the grooming table, she kept starring at her owner.  Like most dogs, Belli was also fearful of nails cutting but by staying calm had made the nails cutting and the whole grooming process a smooth one. She even coordinated with me and allowed me to scissor her face areas (see video via Desktop PC).  Look at her smile after the grooming, now she knows me already.  Belli, remember our date in about 2 months time.






No comments: