Sep 17, 2014

Shih Tzu -Maki - The timid dog

Maki is a 4 year old Shih Tzu girl . She was groomed in a shop at River Valley when she was younger. Her Mummy decided to enage Mobile Groomer to her home to groom Maki since that session at the salon became very fearful of grooming session . My first session at her home, Maki was trying to bite whenever I try to trim her fur at face, legs or even body. I show her calm assertive manner and win her over by showing her I mean no harm to her. This is a photo taken after the grooming session. Maki is simling.

This is the second session after one month. Maki is still dislike grooming session. I managed to groom he and this time Mummy said shorter cut.

Maki, as long as your Mummy is happy with my grooming, I will definately win you heart .


No comments: