Apr 22, 2014

Chihuahua- Duchess, Ms Piano










Duchess, a Chihuahua, I called her Ms Piano as her mummy is a Piano teacher and she does have black and white colour coat. So cute isnt it?
Duchess came to my home for Home Dog Boarding for the second time. Being a single dog at home, she is not used to living with many dogs. But, she is not a fearful dog at all. She kept calm and stay cool. At time when other little dog try to play with her, she will entertain. She has a sleepy eyes, but she also can stare at you with her beautiful big eyes.
Overall, she was well behaved, ate well, sleep well, and know her toilet time and place. Duchess love to climb behind the sofa and come on my shoulder to slide down to my lap. What a clever little dog is she!
Ms Piano , I will miss you great deal just like always!  Thank you for lighting up my week !

Have a blessed days ahead!

King
Related Article

http://petsitsg.blogspot.sg/2013/12/in-home-dog-boarding-by-dog-lover.html

No comments: