Jan 12, 2014

Toy Poodle Styling at home- A dog lover's home

Owner called me to enquire about Toy Poodle grooming. She has been using Mobile Groomer since two years for her dog. They found me in Facebook, and wanted to try my grooming. So I was booked to go to their home for grooming BJ- the Toy Poodle.
Upon arrival at the home, BJ bark at me. I brought in the table, dryer, and grooming tools to the kitchen where owner told me that was the spot BJ usually groomed. At this proint of time, BJ went hidhing under the sofa. In order to give BJ the comfort of grooming, owners and I try to call him out to go for a walk. Bj love going out for walk! So with some playing with him , he manged to be carried up to the grooming table and allow me to start grooming him.
He was a very good boy on grooming table. He has very heavy coat and I spend the first 30 mintues to comb out. B J nails were long, and I cut them and file them. Ear hairs were plucked and ears were cleaned.
Owner stay close to Kitchen on dinning table to watch the whole process. Even stand by the shower room to watch me bath BJ. I express anal gland and a lot of Anal gland juice was shown to owner.
The whole grooming took around 2 hours and 45 mintues as I use scissoring for the head, face and legs to acheive a styling look of  Teddy bear for BJ.
During the time spend during grooming, owner and I exchanged our experiences of caring for dogs. She shared with me her last dog before BJ pass away due to heart failure. We exchange notes of keeping dogs and diet of dog. It was enjoyable to be able to groom and to share knowledge and experience with real dog lover's owner.
At the end of the session, BJ was happy and running around with his new hair style and showing off to his Mummy and Daddy who love him a great deal.
I am happyh to be able to groom BJ at this home and feel the love his owners are giving him. Owner has book me in a month time to groom BJ again! Thank you
A picture with owner and BJ.

Toy Poodle Style Teddy Bear look ,BJ looking handsome!

Bj saying good bye to me and see you in a month time!
Related Articles:
Toy Poodle and Maltipoo Grooming at home -We come to your home and save traveling time for you

No comments: