Jul 29, 2011

Pet Grooming in Singapore : Mobile SMS s from Ivy to KING - Golden Retriver owner

Testimonial of our dog grooming service

Hi.. Valid till when? Mine is a golden retriever


Golden Retriver 1plus1 is $145. The $75 is for small breed.

But usual full groomin for golden is 80 to 90 right? I remember I saw on the chart.

But anyway wat is the validity

One time full grooming is $85-95 depend on size. 145$ is two time.

Within 2 months

Hi.. But 2 full groomin to be completed within 2 mth is very rush.. Able to hv

longer validity?

What breed is your dog??

Golden retriever he usually do full groomin once every 9mths to a year..

We should try to groom our dog regular

But I really need to praise the groomin.. Cos I did inform my gr skin is pretty

sensitive n groomer pay attention to cool shavin blade regularly n it's the first

times in years my gr did not suffer any

Rashes after groomin

No comments: